Accreditations and Certifications
Consolidated Training Systems, Inc. (CTSI) has been at the forefront of maritime and offshore training for over 25 years. Our mission is to delight our clients by providing quality training programs that address key safety, regulatory and operational issues in the maritime and offshore industry.
CTSI believes that quality is a never-ending process and dedicates its effort to always meeting and satisfying the ever-changing needs of the maritime and offshore industry.
Our reputation as one of the leading training centers in the Asia Pacific is backed by several prestigious accreditation bodies.
CTSI is the only training center with an official tie up with the Norwegian Shipowners Association (NSA) through the Norwegian Training Center – Manila (NTC-M).
- Netherlands Shipping Inspectorate (NSI)
- OPITO (Oil and Gas Academy)
- Republic of the Marshall Islands (Office of the Maritime Administrator)
- Republic of Liberia (Bureau of Maritime Affairs)
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
- Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA), Philippines
- Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
- Global Wind Organisation (GWO)