- Pioneer Training Center for STCW MARINA courses
- The first Training provider in the Philippines for GWO Standard courses for Wind Turbine Renewable Energy Industry
- Over 30 years in the industry
- With over 120 different courses with more than 30 OPITO Approved courses and nearly 30 specialized Maritime and Oil and Gas safety and technical courses
- Finalist for 2012 OPITO Training Provider Award
>> In 1983, Consolidated Training Systems, Inc. (CTSI) was established to serve the high demand for quality training for Maritime Industry aligned with the international standards for IMO STCW Trainings.
>> In 1996, Consolidated Training Systems, Inc. (CTSI) became the first training provider in the Philippines and one of the first in Southeast Asia to offer Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET).
>> In 2017, Consolidated Training Systems, Inc. (CTSI) became the First training provider in the Philippines to offer Global Wind Organization (GWO) standard courses for Wind Turbine Renewable Energy industry.
Consolidated Training Systems is the preferred partner of international and local clientele to deliver their company specific and industry competency requirements. Our resources allows us to develop client specific courses and schedule adaptability to match our client’s deployment urgency.
Today, Consolidated Training Systems, Inc. (CTSI) is the Biggest maritime and offshore training provider in the Philippines and in the Asia Pacific with the most number of OPITO approved courses, the only training center in the Philippines with GWO accreditation, trusted by International and local clientele to provide them with quality training.