Posted on February 2, 2022, by
At least College level or Vocational Course
: Three (3) years of related working experience
- Proficiency in driving any vehicles with professional license
- Familiar with basic trouble shooting and automotive maintenance
: CTSI Manila
Time of work: M-S (7AM-5PM)
- To drive company service personal vehicles of employees, guests, clients and other parties as may be assigned, in a safe manner.
- Maintains cleanliness of company service vehicles assigned under his care.
- Handles regular and periodic upkeep and minor repairs of company service vehicles.
- Monitors and schedules company service vehicles for preventive maintenance services as prescribed in Vehicle Warranty Booklet.
- Conducts routine check up and delivers these vehicles to the authorized company automotive mechanic or service center for proper maintenance and repair as necessary.
- Observes safe driving practices at all times and ensures strict compliance to all rules and regulations governing vehicles and drivers imposed by all regulating government agencies including but not limited to LTO, MMDA, PNP and Traffic Enforcement Officers.
- Assist Corporate Development and other departments in clerical work such as filing, photocopy and other messengerial works, as may be required.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time.